Monday, January 28, 2008

My first Time birthday Cake


Yesterday is my very special day....how special is it....?27 year i life in the world ,firstime i get birthday cake ....u know from who?certainly from my beloved wife...thanks my love....A lot of thanks to SKALIAN coz wish my birthday and sent a birthday card for me.....i'm very excited when IDA HR and Finance department sing the song birthday to me....hahaha.

One thing I learn in skali is TEAM WORK ... for me team work is a matter of great importance in the organisation... if we work in one team...all work would be simple.... I remember a remark from a person old friend ...."Kita kini adalah satu pasukan yang kuat,semua diantara kita adalah penting dan ada fungsinya...ibarat berada di atas kapal yang besar di tengah lautan yang luas....jika salah seorang dari melakukan kesilapan membuat lubang di tengah2 kapal itu....walaupun seorang yang buat silap....kita semua akan tenggelam"

Thanks for sev because give me chances in SKALI....I'm very happy become one of the SKALI Team..


4 comments:

joe razali said...

There are already 2 posts titled "My First Time". I hope the third doesn't tell us about a different kind of my first time ya bro.. hehe

Fakha said...

yeah, on behalf of sev, "epi bdei" bro!!! so, you are 27 now. sebayalah kita!!!

i like what you said about team work but most importantly, we need to be in a team that WORKS.

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

1st time bday cake?really?
i thought u said to me on ur bday every year from 1 year old, ur family make KENDURI KESYUKURAN&27 cakes has already been ordered due to every KENDURI.Oh, so u were telling me LIES aa bro? I've been fooled maa!
I guess, walking into year 2008 with bachelor status still in me makes me feel OLDER & NOT HOT anymore..[Am I HOT?hmm..]
anyway, HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY AYIEK! [ME?going to age 27 on OCT 28...]

aidawati said...

Encik, how come the cake was not shared with SEV? The next time,u beli and makan sama2...:)